Benefits of Living in Military Housing
March 19, 2018
Are you considering living in military housing? Aside from living just minutes from base, there are a lot of other benefits of life in military housing — maybe even some that you didn't know about. Here are just a few of the biggest benefits of military housing.
- Rent allotment. The most obvious benefit of military housing is that your rent is paid for (in part or in full) by the military. Through your BAH or EFT, you can get a whole lot more bang for your buck by living in military housing than in civilian housing.
- Community events. Lincoln Military Housing makes it easy to become close with your neighbors and make friends within the community by hosting parties, deployment support services, homecoming events, summer activities for the kids, and other fun events.
- No credit checks or deposits. Unlike traditional housing, military housing does not require credit checks or any type of deposit when you apply or sign a lease.
- Included utilities. Even if you can afford the rent at a particular apartment, utilities may set you over budget. Luckily, military housing includes the average of all your utilities, such as gas, water and electricity.
- Convenient location. One of the biggest perks of military housing? You'll always be just minutes from base.